Goodrich is a leader in advanced lightweight, low-cost, high-strength durable aerostructures and flight control surfaces for both commercial and military applications
Goodrich Aerostructures applies the same extensive capabilities and systems integration expertise that have made us the premier nacelle and pylon system developer to other product arenas. For example, our innovative GRID-LOCK® and other advanced metallic and composite technologies are ideally suited to meeting the rising demand for low-cost, lightweight, and highly reliable primary and secondary aircraft structures.
We offer high-performance products that are both stronger and more durable than current configurations. And the corrosion resistance and repairability of our components give them a far superior lifespan on aircraft. These specialized aerostructures range from flight control surfaces to APU tailcones that drastically reduce part count and production cost by employing the latest in high-speed machining technology.
Our commercial aerostructures are also fully supported by our comprehensive technical services, spares, and MRO resources. Our military product applications - from the most agile tactical fighter to the largest military airlifter – are designed to perform to the highest standards with ease of maintainability in the most demanding military environments.
- Advanced metallic and composite solutions for low-cost, lightweight durability
- Experience applied to a wide range of commercial products-APU tailcones and other flight control surfaces.
- Versatile GRID-LOCK® that combines high strength, reduced weight, low cost and unmatched durability
- A broad range of structures including control surfaces, landing gear doors and engine bay doors for tactical fighter aircraft
- Custom solutions for new and retrofit applications