Goodrich's industry-leading portfolio of wheel and brake technology includes the innovative breakthrough of its proprietary DURACARB® carbon friction material. Goodrich DURACARB® carbon and EDL® (extended disk life) configuration provides our operators maximum brake performance and durability.
Goodrich DURACARB® carbon has proven service history yielding a 35% brake life advantage over competing carbon braking materials. DURACARB® carbon technology exemplifies Goodrich's customer-focused business model. Airlines will experience more flying time due to less wear and fewer brake removals and cost savings from lower on-wing and brake shop maintenance.
There are over 150 leading global airlines operating more than 2,300 aircraft equipped with Goodrich DURACARB® carbon brakes. After 12 years of production, there have been over 35 million DURACARB® carbon brake landings worldwide.
For complete list of downloadable product brochures, click here.
Press Releases (including DURACARB® Carbon News)
- Southwest Airlines Selects Goodrich's DURACARB Carbon Brakes, Wheels and MRO Services for New 737 Next Generation Fleet
- flydubai Reports Outstanding Performance of Goodrich DURACARB Carbon Brakes on its Boeing 737 Next Generation Fleet
- Goodrich C-130 Carbon Brakes Significantly Reduce Brake Cooling Time, Enable Quicker Aircraft Turnaround
- Goodrich Selected to Provide Carbon Brakes for KLM and Transavia Boeing 737 Next Generation Fleets
- Saudi Arabian Airlines Selects Goodrich Carbon Brakes for Boeing 777-300ER Aircraft
- Qatar Airways Selects Goodrich's Electric Braking System for 787 Dreamliner Fleet