The quality policy of Goodrich Engine Control System is to deliver best-in-class products and services that are defect-free and safe, every time, on time. We will never knowingly compromise this commitment to our customers, and we work to continuously improve all areas of our business performance.
We strive to ensure quality in everything we do by establishing robust and consistent processes. From strategy planning at senior management levels, to establishing objectives across operations modules, to in-process monitoring and measurement, we demonstrate our commitment to quality and continuous improvement across the business.
Goodrich is in the final qualification stages of two major new control systems programs – the Rolls-Royce Trent 1000 for the Boeing 787 and the Rolls-Royce T56 engine. Goodrich’s commitment to quality and process control has been recognized by the following approvals:
- ISO 9001:2000, AS9100 Rev. B, AS9110:2003 & TickIT issue 5
- All relevant regulatory approvals (e.g. EASA 145 and FAR 145)
- EASA Part 21 production organization approval
- Software design and validation to RTCA DO-178
- Electronic component management – IEC TS 62239
- Hardware design and validation certified to RTCA DO-254
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2004 upgrade for the Northrop Grumman Advanced Hawkeye.