It takes great people to make great products. Goodrich Interiors employees have the knowledge, skills and abilities to produce various products used in the aerospace and defense industry.
Goodrich Interiors is a leader in the aerospace and defense industry with global manufacturing, engineering, research and development and testing capabilities. If you see a military aircraft, helicopter, commercial airline or regional/business jet in flight, chances are that one or more of our products are on board.
We make a wide variety of products used in, on or around many different types of aircraft. Some of our products include the following:
- Evacuation slides
- Ejection seats
- Cabin attendant seats, crew seats, and passenger seats
- Interior and exterior lighting systems, flight deck and cockpit lighting, and passenger service units
- Power drive units used in moving heavy air freight cargo
- Products designed to propel space and launch vehicles into the air
Goodrich Interiors is comprised of five value streams, or product lines, with facilities located throughout the world in the following locations:
- Cargo Systems – Jamestown, North Dakota; Everett, Washington; Bremen, Germany and Bangalore, India
- Evacuation Systems – Phoenix, Arizona and Bangalore, India
- Lighting Systems – Oldsmar, Florida; Lippstadt, Germany and Bangalore, India
- Propulsion Systems – Fairfield, California and Phoenix, Arizona
- Specialty Seating Systems – Colorado Springs, Colorado; Fort Worth, Texas; Hurricane, Utah (near St. George, Utah) and Bangalore, India
We want to hire forward-thinking people who have a passion for the aerospace industry and who exhibit the integrity and know-how to move us in the right direction. So if you have the right skills and the drive to excel, we want to talk with you. Our goal is to attract and develop great talent. You could be just what we’re looking for. If you seek challenge and opportunity, Goodrich Interiors may be the place for you. We are successful largely because of the quality of our workforce.
Our employees demonstrate core values that are inherent to our culture including embracing integrity and diversity. We need team players who actively participate and contribute meaningfully to the organization all while looking for ways to improve our business. At Goodrich Interiors, you will be part of a driven and motivated team committed to excellence.
To view our current job openings, student opportunities or to apply online, please visit our Job Search page.