Goodrich Foundation is proud to support the communities it serves, and invites organizations to seek funding for initiatives that align with the company’s giving guidelines.
Note that Goodrich Foundation generally will not support:
• Multi-year grants;
• Individuals, private foundations, endowments, churches or religious programs, fraternal, social or labor organizations;
• Grants to groups with unusually high fundraising or administrative expenses;
• Political parties, candidates or lobbying activities;
• Travel funds for tours, exhibitions or trips by individuals or special interest groups;
• Local athletic or sports programs or equipment, courtesy advertising benefits, raffle tickets and other fundraising events involving purchasing of tables, tickets or advertisements;
• Organizations that receive sizeable portions of their support through municipal, county, state or federal dollars;
• Individual United Way agencies that already benefit from Goodrich contributions to the United Way campaign;
• K-12 schools
Please note that this online application is for Goodrich Foundation funding only. If you believe your initiative is better suited for local business unit funding, please contact them directly.
Goodrich Foundation trustees review grant requests quarterly. The Foundation receives far more proposals than it can possibly support, and many applications are denied. The Foundation strives to notify applicants of funding decisions within 90 days of consideration. Proposals funded in one year are not assured of future funding. Deadlines for proposals are March 1 and August 1.
To request Goodrich Foundation funding, please submit a Goodrich Foundation application. We require the following supporting documentation: current IRS determination letter proving 501(c)(3) status, current year program budget, annual report or current year financial statements and a contact list of key staff and board members.
Have you already started your online application for funding or sponsorship? If so, please click here to complete your saved application.